BENEFIT OF TRAINING
What is the benefit of first aid training?
First aid training helps employees learn to be more conscious of safety in the workplace, leading to a reduced number of accidents and injuries. Minimizing risk to workers and decreasing workplace incidents is a benefit to everyone, but for employers it has implications within all aspects of business operations.
Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
Duration: 3 Days
Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER[https://wa.me/2348164085555?text=ENQUIRIES]
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
• Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555, 09076777762 before training day for seat reservation
• COURSE OVERVIEW:
First Aid and CPR can save lives in the critical time before emergency services or medical aid arrives. The course emphasizes practical skills in a fun and interactive learning environment. On completion you will:
• Be able to recognize life-threatening situations.
• Be able to offer vital assistance before more experienced help arrives.
• Be ready to advance your first aid training to the next level.
• At the end of the Training, Successful candidates will be issued professional Certificates from Jobskills Training Institute, with a wide range of international and Local accreditation .
Training syllabus base on international curriculum of best practice and delivered by Certified instructors with years of industry-based experience
• We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
• Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations – Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner’s logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
• Venues-Training Takes Place in Six (6)Venues-
• Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Unity House: 1, Lagos Street, Off Old Aba Road, Opposite Rumuomasi Secondary School, Rumuomasi Port – Harcourt, Rivers State
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State
• 7,Aghalor Street,off 19th Street,BDPA opposite UNIBEN main Gate, Benin-City ,Edo State
• 8,Iyana Iyesi Road,Besides Mupin Market,Sango-Ota,Ogun State
• Suite A8 Tsukunda House,Central area,opposite world trade centre,Abuja,Federal capital territory, Nigeria
1. Scene assessment
4. Chest pain (e.g. heart attack)
6. How to use an AED (automated external defibrillator)
7. Broken bones
9. Soft tissue injury
14. Patient Assessment
15. Respiratory Emergencies
16. Cardiac First Response (including CPR )
18. Altered Levels of Consciousness
19. Muscloskeletal Injuries
20. Scalds, chemicals and electric shock
Mention Xandabay NG when calling seller to get a good deal