BENEFITS OF TRAINING
What is the purpose of industrial hygiene?
Industrial hygiene is the science of protecting and enhancing the health and safety of people at work and in their communities. Health and safety hazards cover a wide range of chemical, physical, biological and ergonomic stressors.
Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
Duration: 3 Days
Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER [https://wa.me/2348164085555?text=ENQUIRIES]
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT – Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555 before training day for seat reservation.
• COURSE DESCRIPTION:
This course addresses many workplace hazards: chemical, physical, and biological, with the primary emphasis being on hazard assessment. Topics such as qualitative versus quantitative ,hierarchy of controls and the role of the occupational hygienist are examined.
• At the end of the Training, Successful candidates will be issued professional Certificates from Jobskills Training Institute, with a wide range of international and Local accreditation .
Training syllabus base on international curriculum of best practice and delivered by Certified instructors with years of industry-based experience
• We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
• Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations –
Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner’s logos as approval seals for:
• World Safety Organization (USA)
• Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
• Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
• Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
• Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
• Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
• Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
• Venues-Training Takes Place in Six (6)Venues-
• Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Unity House: 1, Lagos Street, Off Old Aba Road, Opposite Rumuomasi Secondary School, Rumuomasi Port – Harcourt, Rivers State
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State
• 7,Aghalor Street,off 19th Street,BDPA opposite UNIBEN main Gate, Benin-City ,Edo State
• 8,Iyana Iyesi Road,Besides Mupin Market,Sango-Ota,Ogun State
• Suite A8 Tsukunda House,Central area,opposite world trade centre,Abuja,Federal capital territory, Nigeria
1. Brief History of Occupational Hygiene
2. Occupational Hygiene Standards
3. Industrial Hygiene and monitoring techniques
4. Indoor air quality
5. Physical hazards
6. Noise in the workplace
8. Temperature extremes
9. Biological Hazards
10. Toxicology Properties
Mention Xandabay NG when calling seller to get a good deal