BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
What is the purpose of HazCom?
The purpose of a Hazard Communication Program is to inform employees of the hazards associated with chemicals in their workplace and ensure the safe use, handling, and disposal of hazardous chemicals.
• Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
• Duration: 2 Days
• Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
• COURSE OBJECTIVE:
The basic goal of a Hazard Communication Program is to ensure employers and employees know about work hazards and how to protect themselves. The standard provides workers the right-to-know the hazards and identities of the chemicals they are exposed to in the workplace.
• Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite), Effurun/Warri, Delta State
1. Hazard Classification
2. Hazard Standard Definitions
3. Written Hazard Communication Program
5. Safety Data Sheets
6. GHS Pictograms
7. Right to know
Mention Xandabay NG when calling seller to get a good deal