BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
1. Reducing the risk of food poisoning. Food can become contaminated by improper storage, cross contamination, undercooking and person-to-person contact.
2. Cutting down on waste.
3. Improvements in behaviours.
4. Employees will gain a better understanding and appreciation of their job.
• Training Schedule: BY REQUEST
• Duration: 3 Days
• Training Method: Classroom
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
• Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555 before training day for seat reservation
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER[https:///2348164085555?text=ENQUIRIES]
The Participant should be able to understand the Principle of Safe handling, Cooking, Purchasing, Storage and consumption of food for commercial and individual Purpose.
• At the end of the Training, Successful candidates will be issued professional Certificates from Jobskills Training Institute, with a wide range of international and Local accreditation .
Training syllabus base on international curriculum of best practice and delivered by Certified instructors with years of industry-based experience
• We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
• Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations – Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner’s logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
8. ProTrainings (USA)
• Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite), Effurun/Warri, Delta State
COURSE OUTLINE (BASIC):
1. Meaning & Application of Food Handling
2. Food Handling Guidelines
3. Food Poisoning Causation & Effect
4. Good Personal Hygiene
5. Appropriate Causation and Effect
1. Topics on Basic Levels
2. Hazard control in Food Handling
3. Receiving, Storage and Delivering of Food
4. Food Transportation
5. Food Borne Pathogens
6. Kitchen Safety
Mention Xandabay NG when calling seller to get a good deal