BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
What is Hysis software used for?
Aspen HYSIS is the energy industry’s leading process simulation software that’s used by top oil and gas producers, refineries and engineering companies for process optimization in design and operations.
Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
Training Methods:Class Room/Virtual
Duration: 3 Days
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
• Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555 before training day for seat reservation.
The Aspen Hysis Course will show you how to model and simulate Processes (From Petrochemical, to Ammonia Synthesis and Polymerization). Analysis of Unit Operation will help you in order to optimize the Chemical Plant. The course is didactic, with a lot of applied theory and Workshops/Study cases.
COURSE OUTLINE –
1. Advance Process Modeling
2. Developing Dynamic Extension Unit Operation for Hysis
3. Heat Exchangers for Process Engineers Using Aspen Hysis
4. Sub Flow Sheet Operations, Heat Transfer Equipment, Piping Equipment
• At the end of the Training, Successful candidates will be issued professional Certificates from Jobskills Training Institute, with a wide range of international and Local accreditation .
Training syllabus base on international curriculum of best practice and delivered by Certified instructors with years of industry-based experience
• We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
• Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations –
Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner’s logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria (OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development (NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
Venues-Training Takes Place in Six (6)Venues-
• Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Unity House: 1, Lagos Street, Off Old Aba Road, Opposite Rumuomasi Secondary School, Rumuomasi Port – Harcourt, Rivers State
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State
• 7,Aghalor Street,off 19th Street,BDPA opposite UNIBEN main Gate, Benin-City ,Edo State
• 8,Iyana Iyesi Road,Besides Mupin Market,Sango-Ota,Ogun State
• Suite A8 Tsukunda House,Central area,opposite world trade centre,Abuja,Federal capital territory, Nigeria
Mention Xandabay NG when calling seller to get a good deal